Eat Smarter! Holidays E-Cookbook
It’s the Holidays! Yay! Thought you’d never be able to eat your favorite Holiday dishes again – unless it came with a large dose of guilt, a side helping of body fat, and a fast route to diabetes and other health issues? Well think again – because now you can. Make life a lot more scrumptious and a lot less restrictive by easily whipping up your Holiday menu from your new Eat Smarter! Holidays Cookbook.
For everyone wanting to feel fantastic without giving up taste, improve their health dramatically, and lose body-fat, this cookbook is crammed with delicious Holiday recipes for 53 fat-burning, health-boosting, joyful dishes that will help in your quest for improved wellness and increased fat-loss while keeping your taste buds insanely happy.
Developed for people loving the KETO / LCHF / LowCarb lifestyle, but also suitable for people who are following any of the following ways of eating: SANE, Paleo, Wheat Belly, Primal, Wild Diet, Bulletproof, weight-loss, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, soy-free, diabetic, dairy-free (with slight modification), and many other dietary lifestyles.
Also published as a physical print book – link at bottom of page if you prefer a print format to an e-book pdf.
Your Eat Smarter! Holidays E-Cookbook Includes
- Breakfasts, appetizers, entrees, side dishes, desserts, beverages and even recipes for that leftover turkey!
- Full detailed instructions for each recipe
- Full color picture of each dish
- Metric and imperial measurements give correct quantities no matter where you live – no converting required!
- Links to ingredients and equipment resources plus a Q&A for any questions
- Many of your favorite Holiday dishes – just made even more delicious and a whole lot healthier
- Fun personal anecdotes and stories
- Reader / taste-tester reviews
- Health and wellness resources
- All recipes are free of sugar, grains, gluten, and soy. Many are also free of dairy and / or eggs – or can be easily modified to accommodate.
Your Eat Smarter! Holidays E-Cookbook Includes
- Four Cheese Tarragon Sausage Casserole
- Hot and Nutty Cereal
- Baked Cream Spinach Dip
- Smoky Bacon and Tomato Dip
- Mini Pizza Pies
- Mini Cheese and Leek Quiches
- Cheddar Chive Crackers
- Turkey and Cranberry Meatloaf
- Boozy Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Roasted Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Green Bean Casserole Soup
- Sour Cream & Chive Biscuits
- Creamy Sausage Pecan Stuffing
- Swiss Baked Broccoli
- Orange Pecan Brussels & Cabbage
- Cranberry Sauce
- Avocado & Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Cream Tart
- Eggnog Ice Cream
- Chocolate Rum Truffles
- Creamy Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Roast Turkey Casserole
- Warm Turkey and Almond Slaw
- Tarragon Turkey with Leeks
…and many more!
What people say about Eat Smarter! Holidays E-Cookbook
“These Mini Cheese and Leek Quiches are grain- and gluten-free? There is only one word for them: Sorcery!” ~ Sara
“It’s impossible to believe this isn’t traditional pumpkin pie.” ~ Mrs. Bush
“This stuffing is HEAVENLY. I am afraid if I make this for Thanksgiving dinner I will hoard it and not share with the rest of my family, its that’s good!” ~ Mic
“SHUT UP! These Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits are so delicious…I mean SO DELICIOUS!!! I haven’t had a real biscuit in a loooong time, but these taste better than anything I remember…and what surprised me the most is the moist light texture which I never expect when baking with almond flour, etc.…they are just melt in your mouth delicious!” – Anna
“OMG! Carrie, these Cheddar Chive Crackers are absolutely amazing. Taste and texture are phenomenal.” ~ Nina
Oh my God, it’s an actual unicorn. A grain-, gluten-, sugar-free Pecan Pie which we’ve been led to believe cannot possibly exist, but it’s beautiful & right there in front of my own eyes! And now we can have holiday favorites year round without the holiday food hinge sugar coma guilt! I think maybe YOU’RE the unicorn, Carrie!” ~ Nikohl
“I for one appreciate knowing that when I am following one of your recipes, I *KNOW* it’s going to be amazing because you’ve probably gone through at least 7 different versions before putting it out for publication. Your attention to detail & pride in your quality of work means even those of us not exactly inherently gifted in the kitchen can make amazing delicious healthy things!! I’ve had absolute success thus far with your recipes. People think I’m a good cook – that makes you practically a miracle worker, actually.” ~ Dr. Wulfsberg
Get your copy of the Eat Smarter! Holidays E-Cookbook right now and get ready to enjoy the best tasting, healthiest Holidays you’ve ever had!
Prefer a physical print book? Just click here!
Prefer to read things on your Kindle?
Purchase the e-cookbook using the link above and then follow these instructions to load it to your Kindle:
1. Find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, by visiting the Manage your Devices page (https://www.amazon.com/myk#manageDevices) (This may require you to login)
2. Click on Settings tab
3. Scroll down to Personal Document Settings
4. Pick the email address associated with the device you want to send the book to
5. Send the document to your Kindle device or app, by attaching the document to an e-mail addressed to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail. (It is not necessary to include a subject in the email.)
Brought to you by the awesomeness that is the