Eat Smarter! Ice Creams E-Cookbook
Ice Cream! Ice Cream! We all scream for ice cream! Even (or especially?!) when we are following a path to improved health and wellness. Thought you’d never be able to eat ice cream again – unless it came with a large dose of guilt, a side helping of body fat, and a fast route to diabetes and other health issues? Well now you can. Make life a lot more scrumptious and a lot less restrictive by making your own ice cream. Your Eat Smarter! Ice Creams E-Cookbook shows you just how easy it is to do – there’s no complicated techniques using egg yolks here.
For everyone wanting to feel fantastic without giving up taste, improve their health dramatically, and lose body-fat, this e-cookbook is crammed with delicious ice cream recipes for 30 fat-burning, health-boosting, joyous frozen treats that will help in your quest for improved wellness and increased fat-loss while keeping your taste buds insanely happy.
Developed for people who are following any of the following lifestyles: SANE, KETO, LCHF, LowCarb, Paleo, Wheat Belly, Vegetarian, Vegan (with slight modification), Primal, Wild Diet, Bulletproof, weight-loss, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, soy-free, diabetic, dairy-free (with slight modification), and many other dietary lifestyles.
First published as a physical book and on Kindle (link at bottom of page if you prefer those formats to an e-book pdf).
Your Eat Smarter! Ice Creams E-Cookbook Includes
- Full detailed instructions for each recipe
- Full color picture of each dish
- Metric and imperial measurements give correct quantities no matter where you live – no converting required!
- Comprehensive how-to section including tips and tricks for making fabulous ice cream every time
- Ingredients & equipment – the what and why + tips and tricks
- Many of your favorite flavors – just made even more delicious and a whole lot healthier
- Includes an additional 8 recipes for mix-ins such as sugar-free Meringue Cookies and sugar-free Chocolate Fudge Ripple
- Fun personal anecdotes and stories
- Reader / taste-tester reviews
- Health and wellness resources
- All recipes are free of sugar, grains, gluten, and soy. Many are also free of dairy and / or eggs – or can be easily modified to accommodate.
- Foreword by Jonathan Bailor, Author of The Calorie Myth
Your Eat Smarter! Ice Creams E-Cookbook flavors Include
- Butter Pecan
- Coconut Fudge Chip
- Java Choc Chip
- Coffee Almond Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Double Dark Chocolate
- Rocky Road
- Mint Choc Chip
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Peaches and Cream
…and many more!
What people say about Eat Smarter! Ice Creams E-Cookbook
“After only a few bites I was completely stunned at the flavors and textures of these ice creams.” ~ Sahara
“Made the Almond Coffee Fudge ice cream this weekend…it was awesome – way easy to make, the recipe really worked.” ~ Suzie
“Insane deliciousness!!! The double dark chocolate ice cream is so creamy and so delicious. Perhaps some of the best chocolate ice cream I have ever had.” ~ Sherry
“I have made 5 batches of ice cream so far and have been pleasantly surprised at the ease of whipping up the custards that are churned into the ice cream. Before trying Carrie’s recipes, I thought there would be some complex, time-involved method to creating ice cream and was very happy to learn that most of the custards can be created in 15 minutes. I’ve served these ice creams to a dinner party of 14, at a family birthday party and also to visiting friends and relatives, all of whom have said this is some of the best ice cream they’ve ever tasted and none could tell that it was sugar-free.” ~ Mrs. H
“I’ve made lots of great ice creams over my nearly 70 years on this earth. Thank you, Carrie, for bringing us to the pinnacle of ice cream nirvana!! Your ice cream recipes are awesome! So far we have made Sinless Cinnamon, Charismatic Coffee, Dazzling Double Dark Chocolate and Phenomenal Peanut Butter! And we can’t pick a favorite because they are all so fabulous! I’m sorry if I seem to be gushing over these ice creams! They truly are that good! Oh, and did I mentioned they are healthy! Thanks again, Carrie. You have done something very remarkable.”
Get your copy of Eat Smarter! Ice Creams E-Cookbook right now and get ready to enjoy the best tasting, healthiest ice cream you’ve ever had!
Prefer a physical book or Kindle version? Just click here!
Prefer to read things on your Kindle?
Purchase the e-cookbook using the link above and then follow these instructions to load it to your Kindle:
1. Find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, by visiting the Manage your Devices page (https://www.amazon.com/myk#manageDevices) (This may require you to login)
2. Click on Settings tab
3. Scroll down to Personal Document Settings
4. Pick the email address associated with the device you want to send the book to
5. Send the document to your Kindle device or app, by attaching the document to an e-mail addressed to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail. (It is not necessary to include a subject in the email.)