Eat Smarter! Smoothies and Sides E-Cookbook
In the realm of health, if there’s one thing that pretty much everyone agrees on, it’s that the most nutritious foods we have at our disposal are non-starchy vegetables, and that we need to eat more of them. Veggies pack in the vitamins, minerals, fiber and water like nothing else on earth. For everyone keen on reaching their optimal health and body-fat goals, non-starchy veggies hold the key. Notwithstanding that our bodies also need excellent sources of protein and some healthy fats to thrive, the more non-starchy vegetables you can cram into your day, the better your body will function, the greater health you will enjoy, and the easier it will be to reach and maintain your body-fat goals. Veggies are king.
Your Eat Smarter! Smoothie and Sides E-Cookbook shows you just how easy and delicious it is to eat an abundance of veggies without munching through plate after plate of the same old salad or steamed broccoli.
For everyone wanting to feel fantastic without giving up taste, improve their health dramatically, and lose body-fat, this e-cookbook is crammed with delicious recipes for fat-burning, health-boosting, scrumptious glasses and plates of goodness that will help in your quest for improved wellness and increased fat-loss while keeping your taste buds insanely happy.
Developed for people who are following any of the following lifestyles: SANE, KETO, LCHF, LowCarb, Paleo, Wheat Belly, Vegetarian, Vegan (with slight modification), Primal, Wild Diet, Bulletproof, weight-loss, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, soy-free, diabetic, dairy-free (with slight modification), and many other dietary lifestyles.
First published as a physical book and on Kindle (link at bottom of page if you prefer those formats to an e-book pdf).
Your Eat Smarter! Smoothies and Sides E-Cookbook Includes
- Full detailed instructions for each recipe
- Full color picture of each dish
- Metric and imperial measurements give correct quantities no matter where you live – no converting required!
- Comprehensive how-to section including tips and tricks for making perfect smoothies and sides every time
- Ingredients & equipment – the what and why + tips and tricks
- Many of your favorite flavors and veggies – just made even more delicious and a whole lot healthier
- Fun personal anecdotes and stories
- Reader / taste-tester reviews
- Health and wellness resources
- All recipes are free of sugar, wheat, grains, gluten, and soy. Many are also free of dairy and / or eggs – or can be easily modified to accommodate.
- Foreword by Jonathan Bailor, Author of The Calorie Myth
Your Eat Smarter! Smoothies and Sides E-Cookbook flavors Include
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Hot Bacon and Cabbage Slaw
- Baked Mushroom Risotto
- Swiss Baked Broccoli
- Spinach, Leek, and Fennel Casserole
- Cheese and Onion Zucchini Fritters
- Mushroom Pizza Bites
- Onion Bacon Mash
- Baked Parmesan Fennel
- Celery Leek Stir-fry
- Orange Pecan Brussels and Cabbage
…and many more!
What people say about Eat Smarter! Smoothies and Sides E-Cookbook
“You can’t go wrong with any of these recipes! This cookbook really is fabulous! I have gotten to know and enjoy so many veggies I previously knew nothing about. The recipes are fun and delicious.” ~ PhotoLover
“Inspiring and healthy. Creative ideas for sides that are healthy and tasty. Also some great smoothies recipes. Makes it easy to get in your veggies every day!” ~ Katie
“A magical way to get your veggies! Get your veggies the delicious way from these recipes. I highly recommend the Creamed Brussels Sprouts. Perfect for comfort food at home or a fancy dinner, holiday even!” ~ Anne
“This has been a very well-used low-carb recipe book with fantastic ways to use more vegetables.” ~ Robin
“A recently discovered gluten sensitivity has led me on a voyage of discovery of new things to eat. I have made 4 of the sides in this book so far and all are absolutely fabulous. As I ate these sides with my meals, I could not believe what I was eating was healthy. I made the Mushroom Risotto for a pot luck lunch at my place of work, and everyone loved it. Most had no idea that the risotto was really cauliflower. I cannot recommend this book enough. ” ~ Mary
“Thanks to Carrie I now have veggies at breakfast because of her yummy smoothies – my favorite is the Strawberry Shake Smoothie. I’ve long loved mashed cauliflower as a substitute to mashed potatoes but her recipe for Onion Bacon Mash takes that to the next level.” ~ J. Lewis
“Having recently started to follow a high fat low carb way of eating I was desperate for ways to eat veg apart from slathering them in gorgeous butter. This is it. Even makes Brussels sprouts taste acceptable.” ~ Amazon Customer
“I have been mulling over the recipes since I got the book a couple of days ago, trying to decide what to try first. I decided on the Cheese and Onion Zucchini Fritters. It was a fabulous choice! They are incredibly delicious and so easy to make. This will become a new go-to recipe in my house for sure!! Can’t wait to try them all!!” ~ Jeffrey
Get your copy of Eat Smarter! Smoothies and Sides E-Cookbook right now and get ready to enjoy the best tasting, healthiest smoothies and sides you’ve ever had!
Prefer a physical book or Kindle version? Just click here!
Prefer to read things on your Kindle?
Purchase the e-cookbook using the link above and then follow these instructions to load it to your Kindle:
1. Find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, by visiting the Manage your Devices page (https://www.amazon.com/myk#manageDevices) (This may require you to login)
2. Click on Settings tab
3. Scroll down to Personal Document Settings
4. Pick the email address associated with the device you want to send the book to
5. Send the document to your Kindle device or app, by attaching the document to an e-mail addressed to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail. (It is not necessary to include a subject in the email.)