Woohoo! Merry December!
If you are in gift-buying mode this month, here’s some ideas to help make 2016 saner, happier, and healthier for someone that you care about. If you know people who are ready to make some healthy changes, you can get them started on the right path.
You could also pass this list along to someone who cares about you, hint hint. If you’ve been eyeing up some of the more expensive kitchen gadgets to make a *SANE lifestyle easier and faster, this might be your big chance to have a new toy show up on your doorstep.
Here’s some of the things that have come to live at the Brown House during my WTF is Wrong With Me? journey.
I’ll be writing posts about why they were invited and why they get to stay over the coming months. If you want to be ahead of the curve and just get the benefits before you know the why, here’s the links :-)
- Now Essential oils – excellent value single oils and some fabulous blends such as Cheer Up Buttercup!, Peaceful Sleep, Mental Focus, and Naturally Loveable. I use in foot baths and diffusers.
- Essential oil diffuser – heal your body just by breathing! Plus, gets me to sleep every single night without fail.
- Foot bath – get one that heats and / or massages and / or has jets…OR…just get a deep bucket. Get the one that suits your foot fantasies and your budget. It’s not the receptacle that’s important, it’s what you put in it.
- Epsom Salts – buy in bulk and save a fortune. I *highly* recommend a nightly Epsom salt foot bath. *HIGHLY*.
- Woll Nowo Titanium Pans – slowly replacing my pans starting with the saute / frying pans since those are the ones I use most. These are non-toxic, non-stick, fantastic to cook with super-awesomeness.
- Plant Fusion Protein Powder – if you have food sensitivities or otherwise can’t (or don’t want to) do whey, this is it for protein powders.
- Gelatin – I now use gelatin daily. You can expect lots of recipes using gelatin to be posted soon.
- Artizan Coffee Co – 100% certified organic coffee and zero fillers. Pods for your Nespresso coffee machine (and no more expensive). Less than !% of the worlds coffee meets their standards.
Plus (hee hee) the most perfect gifts for a happier, healthier lifestyle – cookbooks! It doesn’t matter if you or friends aren’t *SANE, these cookbooks are filled with delicious, easy recipes that everyone will love. If you want to introduce friends to how delicious healthy can be, this a great way to do it! Friends who are following KETO, LowCarb, LCHF, WheatBelly, Paleo or other healthy real food lifestyles? These cookbooks will work just as well for them too.
Clicking on the links below the book covers will take you straight to the item on Amazon. It doesn’t get any easier that that.
Eat Smarter! Ice Creams: 30 fat-burning, health-boosting, delicious frozen treats
Eat Smarter! Smoothies and Sides: 55 absolutely scrumptious, fat-burning, health-boosting ways to get your veggies
Eat Smarter! Soups: 40 fat-burning, health-boosting, bowls of deliciousness
Drink Smarter! Beverages: 101 delicious, health-boosting, sugar-free lattes, teas, hot chocolates, frozen drinks, yogurt drinks, sodas, mocktails, and infused waters
Here’s the kitchen equipment staples that will make *SANE cooking faster, and easier.
Clicking on the images below will take you straight to the item on Amazon. It doesn’t get any easier that that.
(If you want more details on the what and why of using these items, check out this post.)
Gifts are awesome. Gifts that make life better for your giftees are even awesomer. Plus, I get the gift of knowing that I may have contributed to the health and well-being of other human beings, which is for me the awesomest thing of all.
Happy Holidays, lovely peeps!