Yogi Parker – KETO Trucker Extraordinaire – who I had the absolute pleasure of having dinner with while he was delivering a huge old truck load of goodies to Connecticut in the Fall of 2018 – has so much cooking-in-a-truck goodness to share that we’ve teamed up to bring his recipes right to your device of choice!
Whether you’re living in a truck, a tiny home, or a regular house, you can benefit from these amazing, innovative recipes! Yogi’s pictures are proof that all of this gourmet goodness happened IN A TRUCK!
So, I was stuck at a terminal for a couple days for a class and physical, and decided to get out of the truck and increase my elbow room for some cooking. I love one skillet dishes for their convenience , but sometimes you just gotta have a multi course meal.
- 2 stalks of leeks
- 2 16 oz packs of whole mushrooms (I used baby Bella’s.
- 1/2 cup of bone broth (I used beef)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 large white or yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 of a block of Kerrygold butter or equivalent
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of konjac flour
- Salt & Pepper
WHAT YOU DO
- Using the same skillet in which you just cooked the chuck roast, reduce to medium heat, add butter, 1/2 of the lemon juice, and deglaze the pan.
- Add the leaks, mushrooms, garlic and onion,and sauté until for about five minutes.
- Add the bone broth, remaining lemon juice and sprinkle konjac flour over the top.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about four or five minutes stirring occasionally.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pan Fried Chuck Roast
- Eggplant Home Fries – Recipe coming soon!
- Asiago Chive Mashed Cauliflower – Recipe coming soon!