Yogi Parker – KETO Trucker Extraordinaire – who I had the absolute pleasure of having dinner with while he was delivering a huge old truck load of goodies to Connecticut in the Fall of 2018 – has so much cooking-in-a-truck goodness to share that we’ve teamed up to bring his recipes right to your device of choice!
Whether you’re living in a truck, a tiny home, or a regular house, you can benefit from these amazing, innovative recipes! Yogi’s pictures are proof that all of this gourmet goodness happened IN A TRUCK!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 16 oz of ricotta cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup of Swerve
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup of grated 100% chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of MCT oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt (Use code: carriebrown for 15% discount!)
WHAT YOU DO
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Ladle 1/8 cup into waffle iron and cook.
Used a cheap little mini waffle iron by Bella for this.
Top each waffle with no sugar whipped cream and low glycemic fruit if you want.